Tuesday 30 December 2014

December's progress and a new year resolution

Hello everyone,

I can't believe that one month has passed since I last posted here. I am a bit disappointed with myself actually because I said to myself that I am going to blog every week and here I am one month later with nothing :( So my new year resolution is that I am going to blog at least once a week, God willing :)

Well, not blogging for a whole month doesn't mean that I have been idle :D I have crocheted two shawls for my mother and my grandmother - not my own pattern sadly. I have designed two cowls for my daughter and myself, a table runner and a market bag. I am still working on my market bag but I am very pleased with how it look as I have used bright rainbow colours along with an off-white shade. Oh, and the table runner is giving me such a hard time. I am trying to circle it or even rectangle it off but all my attempts are in vain as I don't like anything I am trying :(

So, here you go these are the things I will be blogging about in the coming couple of weeks. I will be posting pictures of course. Sadly, I just have none ready at the moment...

And hopefully more free patterns will be coming your direction this coming month :D

So till then, happy hooking everyone and a happy new year for all :)

Salma

No comments:

Post a Comment