Saturday 14 February 2015

My mom's new potholders

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I posted here :( Had some things going on with family and stuff, which leads me to present you with my new design :D



My mom's birthday is tomorrow and I were thinking about what to give her as a present and it came to my mind that she needs some new potholders. Hers were a bit old and made out of fabric. She asked me to crochet some for her a couple of weeks ago and even offered to pay for them. So, I thought to myself that I will surprise her with them in her birthday!

We celebrated it earlier today and I let  my daughter present her with our humble gift and she was thrilled with it if I may say so :) She even helped me with taking the pictures and gave me that tablecloth which I used in them. My dad gave it to her many years ago, he bought it from an Arab country - from Libya as far as she recalls! I have to admit that I am so happy she handed it down to me, for now I have something to use as a prop while taking my pictures :)

The pattern is so simple but I yet have to write it down, find a proper name for it, edit the rest of my pictures and blog about it. Probably I will do so by the end of this week.

So till then,
Happy hooking everyone,
Salma




No comments:

Post a Comment