Friday 25 September 2015

Being Away, Being Back, and Being Sad

Dear All,
I have been away for so long; which is so frustrating for me by the way. Sadly, I went into a very bad mood due to everyone getting ill in my family-including me :(
I went into a phase where I did not want to do anything actually. I felt so drained feeling that everything is going wrong at the moment and I needed a break for a while. It was so hard for me because I had to be away from my blog at a time where I am trying so hard to keep it up and running.
And even though I was away from my blog I was not away from crochet.  I have been crocheting things for my daughter, wedding gifts, and finishing most of my works in progress. But then a couple of weeks ago I lost my enthusiasm entirely and didn't want to crochet at all.
So I tried to find a nice project to ease myself back to crochet once more. I was so glad to find one which I started yesterday and I am so happy with the outcome. 
But that cheerful news desreves a post on its own.
So stay tuned everyone and stay cheerful :)
Salma

No comments:

Post a Comment